*Please contact your reseller for printers available with HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE.
1. Savings based on a 12-month service contract for HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE frequent printing plans and printing all, or more than, the number of pages included in the frequent plan. Based on 60/40 monochrome/color pages with area coverage similar to ISO/IEC 19752/24712 test pages.
2. The following claims and associated disclaimers do not apply to HP A3 PageWide Pro MFPs and printers released after May 1, 2017. 40% lower color cost-per-page compared with color lasers: Comparison of HP PageWide Pro and Enterprise-class devices, not sold under contract, with the majority of in-class color laser MFPs < $3,000 USD and color laser printers < $1,249 USD as of November 2016; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap Intelligence Pricing & Promotions report, October 2016, comparisons for all supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and page yield. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
3. HP will send you a Print Management Device to install on your office network that will enable HP to collect data from your printer such as page count, supply levels, error information, serial number, network connection information, job metadata, current settings, and installed solutions. All data transmissions will be securely encrypted. HP will not collect any data related to the contents of your documents.
4. During each month-long period, your current month service plan pages will be exhausted from your page plan before your rollover pages are used. Rollover pages may not be available, or may be added to the HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE customer portal during certain promotional offers.
5. Overages may only be purchased in blocks of one hundred (100) pages. HP may, but is not obligated to, send a communication to you or otherwise post on your HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE customer portal a notice when you are approaching the end of your service plan pages during a month period and are about to incur overage fees. Even if you don’t receive any such communication or notice from HP, you will be liable for all overage fees you incur. HP may waive overage fees in connection with promotional offers. Any unused pages will be applied to your rollover page bank. If you decide to cancel your contract and have pages remaining in your rollover page bank, those pages will be forfeited.
6. Pages printed using supplies purchased separately and installed outside of this supply service will be applied toward your monthly page plan allowance. We encourage customers to return used cartridges. See hp.com/recycle for details.
7. For more information regarding the supplies and services included with your selected HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE plan, please reference the HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE Information Document at hp.com/go/pays
8. Based on HP review of 2017 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
9. Cancellation of your page plan terminates the supplies and service portion of your HP PRINT AT YOUR SERVICE plan.
10. Next Business Day Onsite Service includes standard break-fix parts and limited long-life consumables as determined by the HP Service Technician.