Providing unrivaled convenience, productivity and security
- To improve colour matching of client print jobs and overall print quality
- To implement a faster, efficient production printing device that would allow the business to grow
- To get better support on technical and fault issues on The Print Room’s existing production printer
The Print Room had already outgrown its existing print solution after only two-and-a-half years. The device was limited to a few basic print applications that restricted the services the firm could provide to clients.
Overall, the current device was slow, faulty and unreliable, so staff faced continuous challenges when reporting technical issues and accessing customer support. This affected the print volume and quality of work.
After an initial consultation, The MPS Team recommended a new device that could handle all the business’ print requirements. This would also futureproof the business and allow it to focus on being highly productive, while giving greater accuracy and control.
Cost management and control
- The Xerox Colour C75 Press has allowed The Print Room to introduce new product lines to help offer more services and choice to existing customers and attract new ones
- Within the first month, The Print Room increased print volumes and reduced printing costs significantly, as they could process more jobs in less time
- The MPS Team solution allowed the firm to easily manage leasing terms with Xerox Finance as well as offering a lower cost per copy than the previous device for both colour and mono printing
Productivity and availability
- Productivity instantly improved as recurring quality and maintenance issues have been instantly eliminated
- The MPS Team support gave The Print Room greater accuracy and control of print jobs with EFI Fiery
- Choosing Xerox Colour C75 Press allowed The Print Room to reduce waste by printing only what the client needs, with on-demand capability
Security and compliance
- Additionally, The Print Room can now protect clients’ work and unauthorised use of the device because the Xerox Colour C75 Press complies with the latest security standards. It protects sensitive data with powerful security features, including data encryption, IP filtering, disk overwrite, and password protection
“We would like to thank The MPS Team for helping us to increase productivity, reduce costs, increase satisfaction of existing clients, and acquire new clients since the installation of the new device – and the many additional benefits we gained as part of the service!”
Peter Temple & Garry Taylor, Directors at The Print Room
Bolton, Greater Manchester
CONTACT US TODAY
Everything starts with a conversation, so how about we discuss how The MPS Team can provide you with award-winning solutions, software and support?